Membership in the Colorado Sign Association entitles your company to receive the below list of benefits.
Dynamic Support for Your Business
- Use of engineering standards for Licensed Sign Contractors (A-1 Level members).
- Access to educational seminars, industry presentations, and safety seminars. This alone can be worth more than your nominal investment to join.
- Informative monthly newsletter that reports on local, state, and national interests, industry events and technology - as well as safety and operational tips, and business and financial news.
Lobbying and Government Relations
- Regulatory/advocacy support with local and state governments.
- Track legislation and lobby at state and local levels.
- Strong grassroots support on issues of importance to members.
Networking and Business Opportunities
- Membership in the International Sign Association, a worldwide organization focused on the growth and furtherance of the sign industry (sign division members only).
- Listing on the association's website, providing visibility and credibility for your business.
- Events where both fun and networking are encouraged.
Additional benefits are available at the corresponding divisional levels. See membership application form for dues and benefits structure.